Lexmark printer is recognized for the best services. It is extremely easy to use for everyone. With the help of this device, you can print multiple documents in one click. But occasionally users encounter a few common errors while they print their documents. Lexmark printer error code 1203 is an extremely common error code which arises because of many reasons. If you are suffering from this type of error, you don’t need to bother.
The experts are always here to assist you. They will provide you with one of the best solutions without any trouble. The professionals know very well how to resolve Lexmark error code 1203, thus you don’t need to take tension. They are available around the clock for your assistance. Before applying the solutions, you require to know the reasons for this error. Some of the reasons for this error are mentioned in this post.
Reasons for Lexmark printer error code 1203
There are numerous reasons for the error in your printing device. Before resolving this error, you need to know the reasons behind it. The reasons for error 1203, are provided below.
- There can be an error with the control panel in the printer.
- Issues with cartridges can lead to the same error.
- Another possible cause for the same issue along with the fault with the operator panel.
- The partial installation phase of the cartridges arises from this error.
- The error arises because of debris and dirt on the printer head.
Steps to Troubleshoot Lexmark Printer Error code 1203
- To resolve the code 1203, you will require to switch on your printing device.
- Then, pull the control panel towards yourself and continue for the cartridge door.
- Now, you need to open the cartridge access door and then let the cartridge carrier move.
- When it stops at the loading position, you require to pull the old cartridge towards yourself
- Shut the access door when the cartridges are out of the printing device.
- Now shut the control panel and switch off the printing device
- Switch on the printer again and seek the error at the operator panel.
- If the message arises again, there is something wrong with the printer hardware.
- If the error message displays, the cartridge is missing; you need to continue further to fix the flaw.
- Remove the Cartridges inside the printing device.
- Then you need to place the color cartridges and insert the black cartridges.
- After that push the cartridges back in the places until they get tightly placed.
- Switch the cartridge access door followed by shutting the control panel.
- If the error is available, change the position of the cartridge to check which one is causing the error.
- Remove the damaged cartridges to resolve this issue.
Consult Lexmark Professionals for Assistance:
To get rid of this error, you can also apply the above solutions which will help to solve this type of issue. If the given solutions fail to resolve this issue, don’t take any tension. Consult Lexmark professionals available at Uspcsolutions so as to get best guidance to get rid of it quickly.