Renting a home and vacating it after some months or years is common nowadays. The usual task of packing and moving your stuff to a new house demands lots of time and effort. Naturally, you will be tired and overwhelmed with all these tasks. Imagine thinking about the end-of-lease cleaning task in such a situation! Your headache increases. You definitely can’t manage such a tough job while dealing with moving chores. Isn’t it better that you hire some company to do the job for you?
How to find the best cleaners for the end-of-the-lease cleaning job?
Many companies provide you services for end of lease cleaning. However, Blue Cleaning Group remains the best one. They have the best professionals at work and bring the latest equipment for the job. They guarantee 100% customer satisfaction after cleaning the house perfectly. But you need to inquire about some things if you want to hire a good cleaning company for the job. Read about those below.
- Ask for referrals — You might have neighbors and relatives who keep changing the houses now and then. If you have trouble finding the right cleaners to clean your rented home, you can ask them for references. You can even inquire about cleaners offering this service online. We are sure you will get lots of such options in your city. But before hiring the cleaners for the end-of-the-lease cleaning task, ensure to check their reviews and customer feedback.
- Check for packages and offers — Some cleaning companies provide you with numerous discount offers and packages for this task. For example, when you hire a cleaning expert for your end-of-lease cleaning, they also provide you with the tidying of your new house. If you get such offers and packages, it is genuinely great and convenient.
- Go for deep cleaning — Whenever inquiring about the cleaning experts providing end-of-lease tidying services, remember to opt for the deep cleaning option. In this process, they don’t just remove the dirt and dust settled on the top surfaces of the house, but they even clean the stains and deep marks in the place. The deep cleaning process includes dealing with the messiest corners of the house. These can be — cleaning behind the door, ceiling, below the carpet, and so on.
- Small fixtures and fittings — If you are lucky enough, you can get your hands on an excellent cleaning company that provides some additional maintenance services. They will carry out the job of tiny fixing and fittings in the house. Like, if you have a cupboard or a cabinet to install or a fixture to add in its place and such jobs, they do it on a complimentary basis with the end-of-lease cleaning.
- Settle the quotes — The cleaning professionals often charge you more because of these extra services they provide. But you should fix an amount that suits you both. We are sure you have a particular budget in mind for this cleaning task. Go for the company that fits your budget and completes the job perfectly for you.
- Don’t forget the final inspection — Now you finally did hire the professionals for the end-of-lease cleaning task. Well, they even carried out the job as per the contract. But remember, you have to have a final inspection of the rented house before handing over the keys to the owner. You don’t wish to hear the complaints from the owner even after spending so much on the deep cleaning of the house, do you? Ensure you are checking their work before they leave the property.
The end of the lease cleaning is your responsibility as an occupant of the rented property. Ensure that you are carrying out this very well and with utmost perfection. Otherwise, there can be some issues in getting a deposited amount back from the owners.